Sunday, July 22, 2012

About me...

Hello everyone!

My name is Amber, and I am the Domestic Goddess in Training. I'm a 27 year old college student, and after serving 6 years in the military I realized that I really put cooking and other household stuff on the back burner, which is unfortunate because I love to be creative, especially when it comes to food and holiday decorations. That being said, now that I have the time, I'm learning everything now and would like to share what I've learned with other people who might feel like an alien when it comes to the domestic arts. So I say: Don't write it off! It's a lot more fun and rewarding than it sounds. It was barely a year ago that I started, not knowing how to doing anything beyond the incredibly simple, and now I'm regularly baking bread, making Japanese food, and a wide array of other things while still having plenty of time to do my school work, having a life, and holding a part-time job. You won't regret it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment